Tommy’s War is the leading brand of 1/32 scale World War One model figures, designed for modellers to build, paint and display.
This figure depicts two British infantrymen of the 2nd Bn Manchester Regiment capturing a German MG08 machine gun and crew on the 4th November 1918. On this day in history the 2nd Manchesters, 2nd Royal Sussex and the Lancashire Fusiliers plus supporting Royal Engineers crossed the canal under heavy fire to capture the opposite bank in what was one of the last major battles on the Western Front.
The British figures can be used to depict any British regiment on the Western Front between 1917 and 1918 including Irish, Australian, New Zealand, Canadian and South African infantry. Likewise, the German figures can represent many German infantry regiments in the period 1917-18.
The figure is 1/32 scale and cast in light grey resin and is sculpted by Nino Pizzichemi. Box art will follow.
Included in this set;
- 2 x British infantry (sold separately as TW32BE55 and 56)
- 2 x German infantry (sold separately as TW32CP25 and 25)
- 1 x MG08 machine gun (sold separately as TW32EQ01)
Please note the following:
- The figures in the Tommy’s War range are 1/32 scale and sometimes described as 54mm in height. However, the figures measure approximately 56-58mm foot to eye, so they may not be compatible with other figure or vehicle ranges. If you have any questions regarding scale then please don’t hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The figure is cast in polyurethane resin and is supplied unpainted and unassembled. The kit requires cleaning and assembly and is not suitable for children under the age of 12. Please always take care when working with resin. Work in a well ventilated room or wear a face mask as protection from resin dust.
- Any scenic base shown on the box art is NOT included with the figure.