Tommy’s War is the leading brand of 1/32 scale World War One model figures, designed for modellers to build, paint and display.
This diorama base shows the British crew of a Vickers Machine Gun defending their lines from German attack. Although described as dated 1917 the scene fits the Western Front from 1917-1918 and the uniform and equipment of the crew is also correct to display any Australian, New Zealand, Canadian or South African machine gun crew for that period.
Included in this set are;
Scenic trench base
- Two British Machine Gun Corps crew
- German casualty (the casualty is available individually as TW32CP24)
- Vickers Machine gun
- Ammunition box
- Water cooling and condensing can
To complete the kit you will need a short piece of electrical or masking tape or thin metal sheet to create the empty bullet belt, some fine wire to show the line from the water cooling can to the gun and some thin plastic, brass rod or wire to create empty bullet casings.
The figure are 1/32 scale and cast in light grey resin and is sculpted by Nino Pizzichemi. The base is sculpted by Andy Belsey and the box art is by Alex Long.
Please note the following:
- The figures in the Tommy’s War range are 1/32 scale and sometimes described as 54mm in height. However, the figures measure approximately 56-58mm foot to eye, so they may not be compatible with other figure or vehicle ranges. If you have any questions regarding scale then please don’t hesitate to email email@example.com.
- The figure is cast in polyurethane resin and is supplied unpainted and unassembled. The kit requires cleaning and assembly and is not suitable for children under the age of 12. Please always take care when working with resin. Work in a well ventilated room or wear a face mask as protection from resin dust.
- Any scenic base shown on the box art is NOT included with the figure.