Gassed is a six figure set, with diorama base, that remembers all those that suffered the effects of gas in World War One.
A truly horrific weapon used by all sides, gas not only affected those in the trenches physically, but mentally.
This magnificent set of figures, sculpted by Nino Pizzichemi and cast in detailed grey resin is inspired by the American painter John Singer Sargent who originally painted the image in 1919 (the painting is still owned by the Imperial War Museum).
The set comes in a gift box and also includes a small leaflet with the background to Gassed and a postcard commemorating all those victims of gas.
Note; when first released this set came with a small diorama base, due to production issues this base is no longer included in the set. All that is supplied in this set are the 6 figures.
Don’t forget that you can obtain a 20% discount on all products by joining the Tommy’s War Collector Club, you can find out more here:
At £96.00 for the Gassed set, the Collectors Club discount provides members with a £19.20 discount! However, you must be a member before you log-in and buy any products – so I strongly advise you to purchase a membership first, then log back in and you’ll see your 20% discount applied.
Please note the following:
- All figures in the Tommy’s War range are models which require assembly and painting. Note that these are not pre-painted toy soldiers.
- The small diorama base originally included in this set is now not included, the set comprises the 6 figures only.
- If you wish to join the collectors club and get the 20% discount, please check-out with a membership first and then log back in separately and purchase the figures in a second transaction. Your discount will apply only once you have joined the Collectors Club.
- The figure is advertised at 54mm in height, which is 1/32 scale . However, the figures measure approximately 56-58mm foot to eye, so although marked as 54mm they may not be compatible with other figure or vehicle ranges. If you have any questions regarding scale then please don’t hesitate to email email@example.com.
- The figure is cast in polyurethane resin and is supplied unpainted, the kit requires cleaning and assembly and is not suitable for children under the age of 12. Please always take care when working with resin. Work in a well ventilated room or wear a face mask as protection from resin dust.