In 1910 the Clyno company was owned by the Stevens brothers who moved manufacturing of motorcycles from Northamptonshire to a factory in Wolverhampton. In 1914 Clyno worked with the Vickers company to produce a motorcycle with a sidecar that mounted a Vickers machine gun, these were operated by the Machine Gun Corps (Motors) who were actually part of the Royal Field Artillery and served not only in Northern Europe but in the Middle East and Africa.
This model kit of the vehicle, produced in 1/32 scale offers a faithful and highly detailed replica of the famous vehicle and each kit includes the following:
- Over 30 resin parts to build the vehicle in wonderful authentic detail
- Detailed photo etch
- A comprehensive 28 page full-colour instruction manual packed full of references, detail and images
Packed in an A6 box this kit fits with two of our figure releases (not included in this kit, but available to purchase from our store):
- TW32029 – Private, Machine Gun Corps
- TW32030 – Sergeant, Machine Gun Corps (Motors)
Don’t forget that you can obtain a 20% discount on all products by joining the Tommy’s War Collector Club, you can find out more here:
Please note the following:
- All figure and vehicless in the Tommy’s War range are models which require assembly and painting.