Tommy’s War is a range of British and Empire figures modeled on the British and Empire armed forces of the First World War,
The Lancashire Fusiliers are famed for their action at Gallipoli when the 1st Battalion landed at Cape Helles and and won 6 Victoria Crosses. This action became known as ‘six VCs before breakfast’.
The figure has been sculpted by Nino Pizzichemi and the box artwork is by Gunther Sternberg.Please note the following:
- The figure is advertised at 54mm in height, which is 1/32 scale . However, the figures measure approximately 56-58mm foot to eye, so although marked as 54mm they may not be compatible with other figure or vehicle ranges. If you have any questions regarding scale then please don’t hesitate to email email@example.com.
- The figure is cast in polyurethane resin and is supplied unpainted, the kit requires cleaning and assembly and is not suitable for children under the age of 12. Please always take care when working with resin. Work in a well ventilated room or wear a face mask as protection from resin dust.
- The scenic base shown on the box art is NOT included with the figure.
- All figures in the Tommy’s War range include a photo etch rifle sling and copies of current newsletters (News from the Front) will be included (strictly subject to availability). Previous copies of newsletters can be downloaded from this website in a digital format.
- All images, logos and references remain the property of Tommy’s War Limited, and cannot be reproduced without the express permission of the business owner.