As we enter 2019 the focus moves onto plans for the year ahead, and the coming model shows. I love getting to as many shows as family and work life allow and meeting the enthusiastic Tommy’s War customers, and I’m pleased to say that through 2019 I’ll be attending more shows than ever!
- Saturday April 27th – British Model Soldier Society Annual Show, Pimlico London, link here
- Sunday April 28th – ModelKraft XXL, Milton Keynes, link here
- Saturday 11th/Sunday 12th May, Euro Miniature Expo, Folkestone, link here
- Sunday 19th May, East Midlands Model Show, Hinckley, link here
- Saturday 28th September, Scale Scotland, Edinburgh, link here
- Saturday 19th/Sunday 20th October, Scale Model Challenge, Veldhoven, The Netherlands, link here
- Saturday 9th/Sunday 10th November, Scale Model World, Telford, link here
Please note; Tommy’s War reserves the right to change the schedule at any time without notice.
Salute 2019 – London Excel Saturday April 6th
I’ll be attending Salute 2019 in April with one of my other figure ranges (Dawn of the Apocalypse). As Salute is more aligned to gaming and fantasy figures I won’t be carrying stock of Tommy’s War. However, if customers wish to reserve products for collection at the show then this facility will be open until Wednesday 3rd April 2019 by purchasing through the web store as usual and applying the code SALUTE2019 in the box marked ‘coupons’ at check-out. The use of this code will allow free postage for collection at Salute.
Euro Miniature Expo
There is one significant model show date change as Euro Miniature Expo (formerly Euro Militaire) has moved from it’s traditional date of September to May 11th and 12th.
I’m delighted to be attending two new shows, ModelKraft in Milton Keynes which seems to be ramping up into a really big show, it will be interesting to see where that goes and also Scale Scotland. I’ve got a lot of fantastic customers North of the border and I’m really excited to be going to Edinburgh.
Come and say hello
If you’re able to attend one or more of these shows, then please come over and say hello. I’m planning a new display this year to make it easier for customers to buy and to see the fantastic figures in the range – so I look forward to seeing many of you throughout the year!